Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Beware Of The Badu Voodoo


It seems that due to prolonged exposure, I have finally come down with a severe case of baduizm. I had hitherto been careful enough to limit my intake of its viral causes, but I have gotten to the point where it is no longer possible to avoid the unavoidable. So, in case you have been lucky thus far to not have contracted baduizm, please be careful to steer clear of her new album, New Amerykah, dropping as of right now in 6 days, 7 hours and 5 minutes and the release party she is throwing for it.

And even though the authorities have not yet released the airing date for her VH1 Soul performance as they are afraid it may incite riots and such like chaos, please be careful to not just turn off your TV, but completely destroy and dispose of it as far away from human contact as possible when I make this date available to you.

Finally, be very wary of any one who bears Tom Ford's new scent - the one that he and Ms. Badu are working on together. Clearly, her influence is far reaching and I will be trying my hardest to help you dodge this one until we have a cure.

Until then, I will be here

No comments: