Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Roots On Tour

According to OKP boards, The Roots are going on tour and may be at a venue near you! For all my DCers, they will be making an appearance at the Green Apple Festival on April 20. Let it be known that I will definitely be there, come rain or shine because it will be the fruition of one of my first American dreams... they once came to Atlanta with Cody Chessnutt and when a friend and I tried to go, we not only got lost in the biggest rain storm known to man kind, but we got there only to find that it was sold out! I am really excited about this, and you should be, The Roots are amazing live (I've seen the band sans ?uesto and Black Thought). If you don't believe me, how dare you question my trend setting? Ok.. not the best application, but I couldn't help it.

No comments: