Thursday, April 24, 2008

Like a Natural Woman


Erm, so my roommates have recently been talking about some crazy research they read about somewhere and I always just brushed it off - I mean the people I live with are one test away from being considered psychotic. There's no way to ease into this so I'm just gona have to jump into it. So here goes.. the research found that women who wear their vaginal juices like perfume attract far more men than those that don't. I mean it makes sense, I guess. See I've always known that men are purely interested in sex and if the vagina happens to come with a body attached to it, then, sure, they will have that too. But I staunchly refused to partake in this nonsense. I just figured that there's a reason some things are where they are. Apparently, I was wrong.

No comments: