Monday, September 22, 2008

Lost & Found

I am so sad. Citizen Tito seems to have recently disappeared. Does anyone out there know where he went to? This would have been an awful loss but my desolation has been tempered with the discovery of my new favorite blog. I had read the author's comments elsewhere, and enjoyed them all very much. So you can imagine how excited I was to find him. Through Zunguzungu nonetheless - another great find, where I came across an incredible post on what's at stake with the current US elections.

Hmm, I just took a minute to think about my reaction to all of this and have decided that I have too much time on my hands.

1 comment:

zunguzungu said...

Cheers friend!

And yeah, Keguro has sure been burning up the intertubes lately. Every one of his posts seems to open up ten new lines of thought, and then the next day: ten more!